Sunday, August 14, 2016

Open House Sundays

It's Open House Sunday!

Summer is here and it's a beautiful day outside, what better way to spend it than looking for your perfect Mid Century home?  

Everyone loves browsing open houses, but making a list of all of them can be time consuming and dull. Well fear not! I have taken the liberty of compiling a downloadable and printable map of all Mid Century open houses in Seattle for today, Aug 16th, 2016.

A couple things to keep in mind:

These are only the Mid Century open houses, not ALL the open houses.

There aren't my listings, if you find one is not actually open it's not my fault, I'm just the messenger!

These open houses are in Seattle, WA. Would you like a map for a different Washington city? Let me know!

I will make new maps each weekend. Happy house hunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment