Wednesday, May 13, 2015

1961 Time Capsule Home For Sale in Seattle


After a brief hiatus I am back to blogging and will be updating weekly. I will be continuing the Mid-Century Makeover series next week, but right now I wanted to share with you an amazing home for sale right here in Seattle.
This amazing home, located across from Salmon Bay Park, has been meticulously restored to it's 1961 condition and it will blow you away. 
First, check out this gorgeous, open space living room with spectacular vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace.

Next, the dining room opens onto the period kitchen, which is to die for, in my opinion.
I bet you couldn't wait to get to work in this home office! 
Look. At. That. Floor. (Don't worry, there's a pink bathroom as well.) 
This house features 2 bedrooms. This is not the master, but it's my favorite because of the vanity and that AMAZING seat.
If all of that wasn't enough for you, CHECK OUT THE WET BAR!!! I don't even need to say anything about it, the picture is enough.

You can get more info and see the rest of the photos by visiting http://www.realfx.com/listing/776392-6742-21st-ave-nw-seattle-wa/






No comments:

Post a Comment