Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome to Retro Realty!

Hello and welcome to my Retro Realty blog! 

My name is Thana, I'm a Real Estate Agent in King County, WA and I love everything 1950s retro! The goal of this blog is to help people with every aspect of real estate, from preparing your house for sale, to decorating your new home to suit your style, and everything in between. 

I love to help people out in anyway I can, so please send me all your questions and concerns! Are you thinking of selling your home and don't know where to start? Would you like to outfit your home in authentic retro furnishings and don't know where to shop? Maybe you've just moved to a new area and would like to know about some community events? I can help with all of these questions and just about anything else you can throw at me. 

Thanks for taking the time to read my mini intro and please subscribe to get weekly updates about everything retro and real estate!

No comments:

Post a Comment